Job ID 24587
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Lickers Restaurant is a fast-paced and full-service African restaurant which provides top quality and irresistible African dishes with charcoal inspired barbeque Croaker Fish. Lickers Restaurant has a relaxed ambience of exquisite mini open lounge and well organized dinning settings for family, social gathering, mini office meetings, photoshoot and birthday activities. We also offer outdoor catering services. We are located at the heart of Lagos, Ikeja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare delicious and irresistible meals for our customers.
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
- Work well under pressure and within the time limit.
- Ensure that kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
- Ability to organize the assigned work area and efficiently attend to orders.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Ensure complete adherence to company’ policy and procedures.
- Any other duties assigned.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess an SSCE qualification.
- At least two (2) years’ experience as a Cook in a fast-paced and full-service restaurant environment.
- Stress management/composure.
- Proactive and well detailed
- Excellent food presentation skill.
- Proper food handling techniques.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only IKEJA and AGEGE applicants should apply.