Job ID 22963
Career Level Others
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Moore Advice is a 460 degree Visual Brand Communication agency that specializes in integrated marketing communications, offline advertising and consultancy. We deliver marketing solutions with strategic methods and creative thinking, backed up with technical excellence. We provide organizations with sales driven inspirations to achieve results, and our activities are measurable, professionally managed and accountable. Our experience cut across telecoms, financial institutions, Oil & Gas, Pension and Automobile distribution sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Objectives of this Role
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands.
- Research and understand the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials.
- Collaborate with a team of designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects and creative staff from concept development to delivery of final product.
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion.
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, English, or related discipline.
- 2 – 3 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work.
- Exceptional writing and research skill.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability.
- Must be comupter literate.
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus.
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus.
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design.
N100,000 – N130,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.