Job ID 2099
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Core Banking Support Officer
Job ID: 53824
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Information Technology: Systems development, Business analysis, Architecture, Project management, Data warehousing, Infrastructure, Maintenance and production
- Application Support Management-Responsible for the Support and Administration of the Bank Application (Finacle & Pricing & Reports) and Services (UNIX) used by the Production for business continuity.
- Application maintenance Management -Management and Delivery of content and Services Online; tracking and ensuring all application defects and requirement are promptly resolve.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Providing capacity planning, monitoring, and maintenance of the Bank Application (Finacle & Pricing & Reports etc)
- Ensuring continuity and quality by owning the resolution of issues across platforms. Tracking progress and escalating as appropriate unless resolution reached
- To undertake advanced administration tasks as required e.g. to support problem resolution
- To support the development teams and the 24/7 group in deploying applications and solving problems
- Reviewing and ensuring complete and appropriate handover of documentation prior to operational acceptance of new or changed applications.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of first degree in Computer Sciences or IT related courses
- 3-4 years experience in related role.
- Application knowledge for support
- IT applications
- IT support
- Troubleshooting ability
- Data analysis.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online