Job ID 33549
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
A leading FMCG Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communication Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Corporate Communications Manager is responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of all communications for the company.
- This includes developing and executing communication strategies, managing relationships with the media, and producing and distributing a variety of communication materials.
- The Corporate Communications Manager also plays a key role in managing the company’s brand reputation and crisis communications.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive communication strategy for the company, aligned with its overall business goals and objectives.
- Manage relationships with the media, including pitching stories, responding to media inquiries, and arranging press conferences.
- Produce and distribute a variety of communication materials, such as press releases, speeches, newsletters, and social media posts.
- Manage the company’s brand reputation and crisis communications.
- Oversee the work of the corporate communications team, including developing and mentoring employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in FMCG corporate communications or public relations.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online