Job ID 25395
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi-sectoral and multi-disciplinary business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corps Member (Contact Center Unit)
- We are currently hiring Corps Members for an Intern role in our contact center unit to be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customer.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Presently undergoing NYSC and seeking a place to process PPA.
- Candidate must reside around the Lekki-Ajah axis for easy access to work.
N30,000 – N50,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: The company does not provide accommodation.