Job ID 36779
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then-budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings, it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in the Karu, Garki, and Maitama districts of the FCT. The group possesses advanced medical equipment to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnel. These equipment include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, a Mammography unit with stereotactic biopsy, and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology, and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Control Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting primarily to the Finance Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for performing cost analysis and preparing budget reports, creating detailed reports that present cost-effective solutions for the hospital.
- The incumbent will ultimately build updated databases and manage cost information to maximize profitability.
- The role holder must be proficient in computer skills, creating databases, and be able to help an organization to establish a stable budget within their specifications
- The role of the Cost Accountant involves preparing periodic cost forecasts and analyzing and reporting profit margins.
- The responsibility also includes collecting cost information and maintaining an expense database.
- The incumbent will review services.
- Candidates should possess an HND / BSc qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.