Job ID 30903
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Corinthia Villa is a luxurious boutique Hotel. Beautifully designed with 70 rooms of individual character. The design reflects a cool style and incorporates the elegance and sophistication of complete luxury for both business and leisure traveler.
We are located in a serene and private area at Garki 2 also known as Area 11, within the business hub of Abuja. At Corinthia Villa, the comfort of our guest is of utmost importance, hence we go the extra miles to satisfy our guests. Our amenities are first class. Offering a complete service experience: a modern wellness centre with sauna, steam room, spa and an inviting outdoor pool. We are about twenty five kilometres away from Abuja international airport. We speak your language. Corinthia Villa Hotel! Let’s stay in your memories!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Controller
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To oversee the day to day function of receiving, store and Cost Control Department
- To check & update all food, beverage and general items requisition
- To check pricing of food and beverage suppliers invoices
- To conduct monthly physical inventory for all stores and food and beverage outlets
- To record/post Daily Inter Kitchen Transfer (e.g. complimentary, food tasting, staff meal, and entertainment etc.)
- To prepare, monitor and control recipe costing
- To reconcile and prepare Monthly Inventory & Expenses Reports
- To work closely with the Storekeeper to ensure that all goods issued and received are properly recorded and updated in the Bin-cards
- To conduct random spot-check on the accuracy of receiving and issuing functions
- To conduct random spot-check of inventories
- To work closely with the Executive Chef, food and beverage Manager and Purchasing Officer and to minimise food and beverage costing
- To witness daily cash collection collected from the night safe on a rotation basis
- To issue and sign Purchase Request for store items
- To prepare Daily Breakage Report for all food and beverage outlets
- To conduct random spot-check on food quality and spoilage in all food and beverage outlets/kitchen.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of the mail.