Job ID 34439
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Miva Open University is a Pan-African Open Distance e-Learning University that is committed to enabling learners reach their maximum potential by delivering top-tier tertiary education services through the use of high-quality content and immersive practical experiences. We believe that the traditional brick-and-mortar approach to tertiary education is no longer a viable option in serving learners on the African continent. Our approach is to consistently maximize media and technology for high efficacy and quality, combined with practical experience that offers and ensures exceptional learner experience that exceeds standards currently found on the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Course Developer – Communication in English Language II
As a University Course Developer, you will be responsible for developing a course for Miva Open University. Your specific roles will include:
- Develop, design and create course curricula, content, materials, and assessments for online learning.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and instructional designers to identify course goals and objectives.
- Utilize instructional design principles and adult learning theories to create and deliver engaging and effective course content.
- Ensure course content is aligned with industry standards and accreditation requirements.
- Curate scripts and slides for video lessons covering a full semester’s work.
- Curate assessment items consisting of quizzes and discussions for self-reflection and tutor grading.
- We will provide you with frameworks from the (Nigerian) National Universities Commission. At the heart of this is your creativity with delivery, bringing in impactful anecdotes and case studies that keep students engaged with contemporary content.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Tertiary Course Developer, Communication in English Language II” as the subject of the mail.