Job ID 34850
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Specialist
Job Identification: 159
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- Lead conceptualisation and implementation of audio/visual (creatives, photography, videography) application of brand’s persona across all touch points and locations
- Coordinate all aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving colour, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for production across different media
- Establish and set corporate visual branding standards for all internal and external marketing communications as well as update brand manual and all BTL and ATL audio-visual brand assets for online and traditional applications
- Manage corporate branding and re-branding, redesign logo, and document branding standards and guidelines; and produce custom HTML for PR and e-Commerce marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Strategy/HR/Business Leads/Directors Office to create powerful and innovative messaging through infographics, photography, PowerPoint presentations and videos
- Carry out SEO post-mortems to optimize & improve the quality of activations
- Lead the production of materials to be used across-the-board to engage both internal and external stakeholders – Logos, Documentaries, Videos, Photo stories, Interview clips, animations, graphs, maps, charts, posters, presentation templates, corporate souvenirs, banner, signs, signages, and report covers; etc.
- Organize copy flow and maintains database/bibliographic/archival retrieval system of all references used in creation and storage of all audio-visual brand assets and published materials.
- Manage budget, including invoicing, tracking project expenditures and assisting in budget development by summarizing, researching and analysing past project expenditures
- Handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes.
- Envisaging and interpreting the audio/visual direction for various subsidiaries/department and develop appropriate strategy accordingly
- Lead audio-visual transition into the metaverse with a wide range of media optimisation and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Lead production of commercials, films, exhibitions (virtual and physical), and animations to reinforce brand positioning
- Lead monthly and Quarterly reporting on performance/impact of audio-visual activations
- Expert knowledge utilizing full optimization of Adobe creative suite, Canva, and various 3-D software platforms is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of photography and videography: strategy, capturing, editing
- Adept with all forms of social media and platforms, including Twitter, Threads, Facebook and Instagram, Linkedin
- Deploying AI seamlessly to optimize output.
- Mac and Windows environments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and visually
- Ability to out-think briefs for problem solving
- Attention to details
- Ability to transform abstracts to reality using design
- Work under pressure with minimal supervision
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2023; 22:13
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online