Job ID 29809
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
QuickCheck is a Nigerian Fintech Startup of Seedstars portfolio with the mission of providing financial services to underserved consumers. Built by people who work towards solving real world problems, we realized that a large portion of the Nigerian population has no access to proper banking services… We want to fill this gap!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CRM Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
- Design and launch CRM campaigns, creating automatic workflows for drip emails targeting various user segments;
- Create and visualize the onboarding experience (using Miro or other similar platforms) from scratch and devise CRM strategy accordingly;
- Continuously optimize CRM campaigns through experimentation and A/B tests;
- Collaborate with counterparts from other departments, including marketing, product, content, and analytics.
- 2+ years of excellent hands-on experience with CRM software (HubSpot, Salesforce, Braze, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Experience with A/B tests to optimize campaign performance
- Proficiency in building email templates using HTML
- A strong sense of ownership
- Great team player
- Detail-driven and organized
- Experience in copywriting and/or design is a plus
- Preferably have a marketing or customer success background.
- The CRM software in use is mainly Customer.io. While experience with Customer.io is a must, experience with multiple other software is a plus.
Benefits and Perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office, Silicon Valley style 😎
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension, Life, and health insurance schemes.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.