Job ID 25151
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Smile 360 Dental Specialists is the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”.We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cheerfully welcome and make patients comfortable.
- Ensure front office is tidy and all necessary appliances are switched on
- Walk through reception area 2 times daily to ensure everything is ok and there are no patients waiting unduly.
- Offer/ serve tea/ coffee/ water to patients.
- Re-engage patients
- Ensure every new patient goes to check out before treatment
- Make sure all patients went with referral cards
- Schedule future appointments for all patients
- Give hub points to patients for bringing cads, wearing T-shirt and coming on time
- Check foe undelivered messages
- Fill any openings in schedule
- Make copies of HMO cards/ letter
- Check that all reception area appliances are switched off before leaving the office.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- First Degree in Social Sciences, Arts, Humanities or related field
- 1 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Very good Communication (verbal and written) skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Strong listening skills
- Customer focused
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suites applications
- Digitally oriented.
- Good persuasion skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Able to remain calm and coordinated under pressure
- Tactful and disciplined.
- Organized & efficient
- Cheerful disposition
- A team player.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.