Job ID 33921
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Skin101 Clinics Limited is a medical service provider located in the heart of Abuja. Our focus is on diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages, improving physical appearance while emphasizing preventive medicine and the overall health and wellness of patients through the anti-aging and wellness medical services we provide. We offer a wide range of treatments, products and services for skin of color while offering every patient a very individualized and customized plan to help them not only fulfil their goals of healthy, flawless skin and looks but helping them maintain good internal health as well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience / Sales Representative
- We are seeking to hire a creative and resourceful individual as a Customer Experience Sales Representative.
- The role will involve being a devoted brand advocate for SKIN101 Center (Skin101 Clinics and its sister companies).
- The jobholder will develop, maintain and build upon foundational relationships with customers to enable quality delivery of services.
- He/she will guide and generate conversations to facilitate the achievement of customer business objectives
- Manage all incoming phone calls, mails and messages across different platforms.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Identify prospective customers and generate sales leads.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive conversations.
- Present, promote and sell products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Provide accurate, Valid and complete information using the right methods.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits.
- Follow communication guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Keep record of customers interaction and processes.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Communication or any relevant field.
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Genuine interest in the beauty industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-centric and result-oriented
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to details.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.