Job ID 24008
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
MacTay Consulting is the leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR Consulting, Learning & Development Solutions, Outsourcing and Contact Centre Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relation Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hour: 8am – 5pm (Mon-Sat)
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Relationship Officer to be responsible for engaging with key and new customers by building and preserving relationships.
- The customer relationship officer will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients.
- The candidate should also be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- Handling the customer relationship and handled feedback between order availability, Production head, Packing Team and dispatch team.
- Creating and maintaining profitable relationships with key and new customers.
- Fixing customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products to increase sales.
- Meeting with the Sales team And CEO to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding essential customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Operating business reviews using CRM programs.
- Understanding your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Sdministration or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven customer relations experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adequate understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Superior product knowledge.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online