Job ID 21889
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
FoliXx Hospitality is an organisation whose grand purpose is to achieve global relevance among leaders in the hospitality guild, through unparalleled culture and service. We are a resolute people, committed to continuous excellent service delivery, our value systems are built upon integrity, excellence, attitude, competence and continuous improvement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced customer service manager to lead our customer service department.
- Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
- To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques.
- In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Supervising the daily operations of the customer service department
- Taking ownership of customers’ issues and following problems through to resolution
- Create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Setting a clear mission and deploying strategies focused on that mission.
- Always ensure the satisfaction of customers
- Drive speed of service
- Manage the handling of customers’ requests, issues, and relations
- Develops and maintains a team atmosphere within Customer Service and with other departments
- Manages customer expectations by answering questions about policies and procedures
- Serves as a role model when coaching employees on how to resolve complex, customer-related issues
- Improving customer service experience
- Provides project management leadership on specific cross-departmental projects
- Manage operations as it relates to customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement strategic business plans for profits and excellence
- Creating a reliable customer loyalty program
- Setting customer service goals for team members and helping them reach those goals
- Interacting with customers and handling customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
- Maintaining relationships with profitable customers
- Making weekly and monthly reports and surveys
- Staying current on the latest industry trends and techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant fields.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a customer service position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.