Job ID 24800
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited plays an important role in widening the finance options available to MSMEs by providing finance for their businesses through value added products and services. Founded in 2008, Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is one of the leading Microfinance banks in Nigeria offering a broad range of products and services, to serve it’s over 103,000 customers through our four business groups: Retail and Microenterprise Banking, SME Banking, Consumer Banking and Specialized products & investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Ile-Epo and Orile, Lagos
- Providing introductory information to new customers
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services
- Following up with clients or customers to check that they’re still satisfied with any service
- Letting customers or clients know about additional products or services
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a client’s or customer’s questions
- Escalating queries and concerns
- Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- OND in Business Administration, Accounting or any numerate disciplines and the Social Sciences.
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- High computer literacy.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Attention to details.
- Must not be above 28 years old.
- Assertive and self-driven.
- Candidate must live within Ile – Epo or Orile.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.