Job ID 24363
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Multigate is a financial technology company focused on providing solutions that cut across payments acquisition, processing and remittance as well as treasury and cash management for domestic and international corporates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: Multigate Org – Operations Management
- We are looking for an individual who is detail-oriented, self-motivated and enthusiastic to join the Operations team. The role entails managing client-related engagements in a thorough and user centric manner.
- The candidate is expected to work in a fast-paced environment, have excellent planning and organizational skills, as well as an inquisitive mind to resolve day-to-day issues in a timely manner.
- The individual will be responsible for providing support to clients across all the various products and services offered by Multigate. As a member of the team, you will be required to display a high level of autonomy and commitment to delivering high-quality work in order to achieve client happiness
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of all the solutions provided by Multigate
- Provide support to Multigate’s clients by managing and resolving issues (technical and non-technical) they may encounter in the course of using our solutions.
- Communicate product feature suggestions and updates based on interaction with the clients to the relevant product managers for planning, design and development.
- Create processes to improve, automate and streamline customer inquiries and complaints
- Identify and resolve all client related inquiries, requests or escalations in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage onboarding process of new clients and drive product adoption for existing users
- All other duties as assigned by your line manager
- Minimum of 4 and maximum of 6 years working experience.
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Support or Operations role.
- Experience building up and managing a Customer Success Team.
- Experience using a CRM (Hubspot) and ticketing system (Intercom)
- Experience in managing a diverse client portfolio, with a track record of delivering outstanding customer service.
- Experience or understanding of the financial services industry is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure with high volume and tight deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills and interaction with clients at all levels from end users and Technology Managers to Senior Executives is required.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to handle customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- Career development/Opportunities
- Office perks
- Working with amazing talents
- Role Autonomy
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online