Job ID 37031
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Security Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the implementation of technical controls and remediating gaps where identified in the protection of digital assets within the business network and ensures that any initiatives developed or acquired meet stringent standards while enabling rapid innovation to meet customers ever-changing needs.
- First Degree
- MCP, CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Security Operation, Endpoint management, Network Security and Vulnerability management.
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stacks, firewalls (Checkpoint and ASA), switches and routers.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems and cloud computing / cloud security.
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities
- Taking Action
- Completing Tasks
- Team Working
- Information Security.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online