Job ID 30366
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The University of Lagos founded in 1962, has, for over 5 decades, provided qualitative and research-oriented education to Nigerians and all those who have entered its domain in search of knowledge. The University has built a legacy of excellence and has been instrumental in the production of top range graduates and academia who have had tremendous impact, directly or indirectly, on growth and development in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Bursar
- Prospective candidates for this post must possess a First Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized Institution with a minimum 2nd Class Lower Division plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption.
- SSCE / NECO / WASC / GCE O/L credits in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Minimum of 17 years post NYSC Accounting experience.
- Candidates must have been on the level of Chief Accountant in the University of Lagos for not less than 3 years.
- Higher degree will be an advantage. In addition, must be a duly registered member of ICAN, ANAN or other equivalent professional bodies.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online