Job ID 21118
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
4 Quarters Consultants Limited – We offer comprehensive business, IT & digital marketing services to help businesses reassess & enhance their performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Head, Commercial
- As the Deputy Group Head Commercials, you are responsible for achieving the overall commercial goals and objectives of the Group.
- This involves idealization and implementing strategies to achieve the sales and distribution objectives of the Group, developing new markets and products for the Group, improving Group market share and profitability across product categories and providing strategic direction for the Commercial team.
- Responsible for the execution of the Group sales strategy
- Design overall strategy for the commercial department of the entire group
- Formulate strategies and innovative plans to drive top line growth in domestic market
- Design effective implementation and monitoring mechanism to ensure achievement of Sales plans and strategies.
- Achieve Group sales target and objectives
- Develop sales plans, strategies and policies with a view to achieving Group sales targets & objectives
- Increase/sustain Group market share and profitability across categories, brands and products.
- Achieve established inventory turnover ratio.
- Determine and manage brand standards and guidelines
- Monitor and control the execution of approved brand plans in line with Group brand strategy
- Provide high level insight and support to Commercial team in brand marketing campaigns
- Be the leading protector and expert resource for the Brand.
- Build and maintain relationship with relevant stakeholders within the industry including regulators, product owners, and leading distributors
- Identification & development of new markets for the Group
- Development of new products for the Group based on market intelligence and consumer insights.
- Provide strategic direction for the Commercial department in line with the strategic vision of the Group
- Manage team performance for the achievement of company commercial goals and objectives
- Determine skill and competency requirements of the commercial team and ensure team members acquire the required competencies to achieve Group sales goals and objectives
- Identify and hire required manpower and skill set for the achievement of Group goals and objectives.
- Train and mentor, the commercial team including identifying and providing support for the growth and career map for HIPOs
- Develop Commercial team performance dashboard; identifying and reporting key commercial performance metrics to the management team, CEO and Board of Directors
- Provide market and industry intelligence to CEO and Board of Directors; analyzing competitor activity, market trends and identifying business opportunities
- Generate accurate and valuable reports and trend analysis for the board
- Report Group sales performance
- Provide sales forecast for Group product categories and segments.
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc / HND. An MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 12 years marketing and sales experience in FMCG sector
- Minimum of 5 years as a Senior Sales/Marketing Manager
- Proven experience in achieving sales targets and objectives in a similar organization.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.