Job ID 36280
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Diadem Consults Initiative Ltd/GTE is a development organization focused on improving the growth and development of populations through strengthening governance and democratic processes, implementing of sustainable programs, and conducting empirical research to generate evidence to inform policies and program implementation.
We invite applications for:
Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Support for Nigeria for Women Project (NFWP) – P177941
Location: Abuja FCT
Currency: Nigerian Naira
Reference No: NG-M AND E SUPPORT-331197-NC-RFB
Assignment Title: Engagement of Firm for IBM: Telecommunication System for Telephone Survey
Contract Duration: Contract signing date – December 2024
- Diadem Consults Initiative Ltd/GTE has received financing from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development] (the “Bank”) toward the cost of the Monitoring and Evaluation Support for Nigeria for Women Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the procurement of the non-consulting services of a Firm for Telecommunication System during Iterative Beneficiary Monitoring (IBM) Phone Survey.
- As part of the support under Component 2: Iterative Beneficiary Monitoring (IBM) and Responsive Feedback Mechanism (RFM) of the grant project “M&E support to NFWP”, Diadem is looking for an organization to deploy a suitable technology that will support the conduct of a telephone survey termed Iterative Business Monitoring (IBM) for the NFWP. The Organization will be supervised by the Abuja-based MIS Advisor. They will also be responsible for supporting the Diadem Consults Initiative Ltd/GTE to assess the availability of infrastructure, and other systems necessary to implement an effective telephone survey system.
- Diadem Consults Initiative Ltd/GTE now invites eligible firms to submit quotations (using the form attached in Annex I) for this non-consulting service. The firm should demonstrate experience in providing telecommunication services to clients in the public and private sector. Note: The firm must delete the (brackets) in the form of a quotation.
The firm will be responsible for the following:
- Telephone survey solution deliverables:
- Inbound and outbound call capabilities to administer surveys responses.
- Quality assurance functionalities to ensure we meet up with the objectives survey.
- Real-time monitoring
- Integration: Integration with existing and systems.
- Reporting and Call Recording: Robust reporting tools and all voice calls should be recorded and stored securely for a minimum of 2 years on the service provider’s infrastructure.
- Technical Support:
- Provide 24/7 technical support during the entire duration of the project to address any system issues promptly.
- This includes the cost of all the IT infrastructure required to provide seamless data and call access for the duration of the survey. Human resources to manage server back end, storage of the server for the duration of the project and include charge for all 3rd party subscription packages.
- All tax payable by the vendor should be included in the total cost.
- Diadem Consults Initiative Ltd/GTE is an NGO and is VAT exempt. Therefore, we should not be charged 7.5% VAT.
- The Firm shall not change the price of quoted goods/service after submission of quotation until after the contract period.
- A price variation adjustment provisionof 10% due to escalation, inflation, fluctuation in exchange rates, or any other market factors shall be accepted six months after the contract signing.
Evaluation of Quotations
- Innovation of solution, completeness (ability to proffer and deploy solution to problem independently).
- Demonstrate ability to meet up with each deliverable stated in this RFQ.
- The firms has experience in deploying telecommunication services and short-term telecommunication services.
- The firm’s ability to demonstrate partnership with OEM.
- The ability to assure the security of the solution.
- In case the Firm is a joint venture (JV), all members shall be jointly and severally liable for the execution of the entire Contract in accordance with the Contract terms. The JV shall nominate a representative who shall have the authority to conduct all business for and on behalf of any and all the members of the JV during the Request for Quotations process and, in the event the JV is awarded the Contract, during contract execution.
- A Firm may have the nationality of any country. A Firm shall be deemed to have the nationality of a country if the Firm is constituted, incorporated, or registered in, and operates in conformity with, the provisions of the laws of that country, as evidenced by its articles of incorporation (or equivalent documents of constitution or association) and its registration documents, as the case may be. This criterion also shall apply to the determination of the nationality of proposed subcontractors or sub-consultants for any part of the Contract including Related Services.
- Firms and individuals may be ineligible if:
- As a matter of law or official regulations, the Borrower’s country prohibits commercial relations with that country, provided that the Bank is satisfied that such exclusion does not preclude effective competition for the supply of Goods or the contracting of works or services required; or
- The Borrower’s country prohibits any import of Goods or contracting of works or services from that country, or any payments to any country, person, or entity in that country.
- A Firm that has been sanctioned by the Bank, pursuant to the Bank’s Anti-Corruption Guidelines, in accordance with its prevailing sanctions policies and procedures as set forth in the WBG’s Sanctions Framework shall be ineligible to submit Quotations or be awarded or otherwise benefit from a Bank-financed contract, financially or otherwise, during such period of time as the Bank shall have determined. A list of debarred firms and individuals is available on the Bank’s external website: here
- Firms that are state-owned enterprises or institutions in the Purchaser’s country may be eligible to compete and be awarded a Contract(s) only if they can establish, in a manner acceptable to the Bank, that they:
- Are legally and financially autonomous.
- Operate under commercial law; and
- Are not under supervision of the Purchaser.
- A Firm shall not have a conflict of interest. Any Firm found to have a conflict of interest shall be disqualified. A Firm may be considered to have a conflict of interest for the purpose of this Request for Quotations process, if the Firm:
- Directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under common control with another Firm that submitted a Quotation;
- Receives or has received any direct or indirect subsidy from another Firm that submitted a Quotation;
- Has the same legal representative as another Firm that submitted a Quotation;
- Has a relationship with another Firm that submitted a Quotation, directly or through common third parties, that puts it in a position to influence the Quotation of another Firm, or influence the decisions of the Purchaser regarding this Request for Quotations process; or
- Or any of its affiliates participated as a consultant in the preparation of the design or technical specifications of the Goods, or Related Services, that are the subject of the Request for Quotations process; or
- Or any of its affiliates has been hired (or is proposed to be hired) by the Purchaser or Borrower for implementing the Contract; or
- Would be providing Goods, works, or non-consulting services resulting from, or directly related to consulting services for the preparation or implementation of the project specified in this Request for Quotations, that it provided or were provided by any affiliate that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with that firm; or
- Has a close business or family relationship with a professional staff of the Borrower (or of the project implementing agency, or of a recipient of a part of the loan) who: (i) are directly or indirectly involved in the preparation of the Request for Quotations or specifications and/or the evaluation of Quotations, of the subject Contract; or (ii) would be involved in the implementation or supervision of such Contract unless the conflict stemming from such relationship has been resolved in a manner acceptable to the Bank throughout the Request for Quotations process and execution of the Contract.
Fraud and Corruption:
- Diadem Consults Initiative Ltd/GTE. requires compliance with the Bank’s Anti-Corruption Guidelines and its prevailing sanctions policies and procedures as set forth in the WBG’s Sanctions Framework.
- In further pursuance of this policy, Firms shall permit and shall cause their agents (where declared or not), subcontractors, subconsultants, service providers, firms, and personnel, to permit the Bank to inspect all accounts, records and other documents relating to the RFQ and contract performance (in the case of award), and to have them audited by auditors appointed by the Bank.
The Contract will be awarded to the Firm who:
- Is eligible.
- Offers the lowest evaluated price/s,
- Technically compliant quotation, and
- Guarantees ability to meet up with each deliverable stated in this RFQ.
The award will be made to the firm offering the lowest substantially evaluated responsive quotation and that meets the required technical and financial capabilities. The successful firm will sign a Contract as per the form of contract below.
- Diadem Consults Initiative Ltd/GTE shall not be responsible for any costs associated with a Firm’s preparation and submission of a quotation, regardless of the outcome or the manner of conducting the selection process.
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiry or clarifications.
- If inquiries are sent to other email address(es), even if they are Diadem staff, they have no obligation to respond nor can Diadem confirm that the query was received. Any delay in Diadem’s response shall not be used as a reason for extending the deadline for submission, unless Diadem determines that such an extension is necessary and communicates a new deadline to all Firms.
- Payment will be made to your company’s bank account based on these payment terms:
Upon signing of contract – 50%:
- Configuration of server for IBM and Development of voice over protocol – 30%
- Completion of IBM survey: upon submission of technical report of the server performance during the survey – 20%
- 10% withholding tax will be deducted before payment is made.
- The firm’s bank account details should be included in the form of quotation.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 7th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their quotations to: email@example.com or by hand to the address below:
Diadem Consults Initiative Ltd/GTE
Attn: Obidiegwu Blessing Ogochukwu, Procurement Officer.
No 4, Ikole Street,
Area 11, Garki-Abuja.
Submission of Quotations
Include the following document:
- The firm’s complete CAC documents, Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC)/Evidence of tax payment in Nigeria should be sent with the quotation.
- Your quotation in English should be accompanied by adequate technical documentation, and evidence of previous work done.
- The quotations shall be valid for a period of 30 days from the date of this request.
- All quotations should be submitted on or before Tuesday,
- Firms are expected to complete and submit the attached price schedule table and technical requirement table.
- The firm should include its company profile or share its website link while submitting the quotation.
- The firm should in addition to the form of quotation attach a note: not more than 2 pages (minimum of font size 14) on how they can meet up with the bidding firm’s responsibility as stated in this document.