Job ID 8700
Experience 4 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Africa Economic Forum International Development (AEF-ID) is a service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development and international education work, we are dedicated to shaping a future worth living around the world. AEF-ID has vast experience in a wide variety of areas, including economic development and employment promotion, energy and the environment, and peace and security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Communications Analyst
Location: Abuja / Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- The Digital Communications Analyst will support the Digital Communication Business Roundtable of the Africa Economic Forum.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Digital Communications in managing our automated customer contact engine which is used for notifying members of their duties and meeting of the Roundtable.
- The candidate will also assist with developing the internal client self-servicing channels (i. e. online, mobile, etc.).
- This role will have responsibility in assisting in the overall execution of projects and business meetings of the Roundtable group and analyzing the sector in Africa and country settings.
Other responsibilities include:
- Engage in research and investigation of the challenges and solutions to the sector in diverse perspectives.
- Assist in driving business cases and impact assessments are completed for all client experience related projects
- Assist in determining level of impact, severity, and identifying solutions to resolve any identified application defects
- Subject matter expert of the digital and non-digital business processes
- Support testing, data requirements, and validation associated with digital communication initiatives
- Produce articles for publication on sites and social media handles of the Roundtable.
- Assist in developing roadmap for future enhancements
- Communicate with key stakeholders and other business areas to drive awareness and improvement capabilities and client experience performance
- Provide support and deliver on Organizational initiatives to advance mobile / digital strategy.
- Education: Master’s in any technology courses or Business Administration. A PhD will be preferred
- 4+ years experience in Digital services, with specific experience in research and project management
- Prior digital communications, process management, or decision engine management experience
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Direct experience in fraud is preferred
- Passionate about improving the telecommunications processes
- Self-motivated and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills as well as a strong attention to detail and ability to understand business process flows.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.