Job ID 10536
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Reliance Health is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator and Tencent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Health Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Digital Health Lead will be tasked with educating, training and evaluating the team of medical officers and consultant specialists on our digital health applications to ensure the medical practice is evidence-based and aligned with international guidelines and clinical best practices.
- The successful candidate will be a trained consultant physician who is an engaging educator with strong technological skills and experience managing clinical quality in a data driven manner.
- We are looking for a clinically adept and data-oriented leader to lead quality improvement, growth and expansion of our digital health products to ensure that our digital health practice is fast, convenient, evidence-based and aligned with clinical best practices.
- Design and implement the organization’s quality improvement strategy including measuring and achieving tangible changes in key clinical metrics reflecting clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction
- Evaluate, adapt, translate medical literature to develop clinical trainings and policies that support the adoption of best practices in order to improve outcomes on digital health services.
- Craft and implement strategy to expand user base and scope of cliniical management on digiital health platforms while maintaining quality, safety and regulatory compliance.
- Develop and expand digital health offerings that serve user needs.
- Provide visionary and innovative leadership for digital health at Reliance Family Clinics that is data-driven and aligns with our mission and values
- Medical training with MBChB or MBBS
- Masters Degree in Public Health, Quality and Safety or related field
- 3 – 5 years of post NYSC clinical experience
- Proven experience implementing data-driven quality improvement or patient safety projects with clear clinical outcomes
- Expertise in primary care for children and adults
- Expertise in data collection, analysis and review
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, Teams and Outlook.
- Experience with business intelligence tools (excel, tableau, power BI) is an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman language.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online