Job ID 28133
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job DescriptionBA/BSc/HND
HR-EX Consulting partners with small businesses looking for affordable HR professional advisory and services. In practice, we operate as an outsourced HR department and provide professional HR services for small businesses for a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Creating and implementing the positioning, branding, and launch strategy.
- Participating in business model discussions and contributing to the development of the company.
- Keep marketing strategy on track and ensure the business continues to reach a larger audience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the organization and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idealization to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Conceptualize and execute multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals. Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Implement a strategy to research and analyse data to identify and define audiences.
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales, or customer support.
- Updating senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of the campaign.
- Conduct market research to determine commodity trends, and competitors’ services.
- Establish and maintain relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Plan or direct the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 2 – 3 years of post-graduation experience
- SEO Optimisation expert preferred.
- Metric-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels and branding.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills. Experience in a marketing agency is an added advantage.
- Foreign, private school preferred. However quality work experience may fly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.