Job ID 10465
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Patricia is an alternative payment solutions company that facilitates the easy use of cryptocurrencies for everyday transactions. By harnessing the intrinsic power of Blockchain technology, Patricia is set to make Crypto easy for mankind, hereby creating a new and sustainable path for the present and future generations.
We’re a bunch of misfits who believe that crypto can be simplified into its easiest form. Together, we have created a really interesting place to work. From our lollipop moments to our ambiance and work ethics that encourage growth, Patricia has the best company culture style in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website.
- Strategically run paid adverts to develop excellent and seamless services for all brands.
- Review content calendar
- Excellently drive content with other teammates.
- Head content marketing, influence content marketing, digital marketing, and email marketing.
- Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
- Taking care of everything from SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
- Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in social media and raise awareness
- Improving the user experience on the company’s website (Includes design, content and usability)
- Collecting and Evaluating customer feedback data
- Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake
- Degree in Marketing or any related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.