Job ID 29798
Experience See Job Description
Qualifications See Job Description
Mopheth Nigeria Limited is a reputable organization charged with the goal of meeting the diverse needs of its growing customers from all walks of life. We began as a community Pharmacy in the year 1997, and through the years we have maintained our standard of being a renowned name in the pharmaceutical industry in Nigeria, however, with respect to our vision consumables, cosmetics, and skin care products, safe water production, grocery essentials, and a variety of baked goods. In addition, our 24-hour availability onsite and online in all our branches has equally ensured our clients can rely on us for immediate service at any hour of the day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Graphic Designer (Female)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work on tasks pertaining to design style, format, print production, and timescales on all banners, graphics, captions, prints, and designs.
- Support in developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, logos, social media posts, websites & digital campaigns.
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Design and develop microsites, banners, video ads, rich emails, and other electronic media.
- Develop digital storyboards and animation as demanded.
- Select and develop colors, images, text style, and layout graphics for product illustrations, logos, videos, and websites to convey client messages.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND, ND in Computer Science, Information System, Design, Fine Arts, Physics, Electrical / Electronic, Computer or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience with proof of professional Graphics Design and Digital Marketing.
- Must be able to use Graphics software, Photoshop 100%, CorelDraw 100%, Illustrator 70% Premier Pro 70%, After Effect 80%, and other Adobe software.
- Being knowledgeable in any other 3d software will be an added advantage.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Must be able to work in a team
- Knowledge of copywriting and Search Engine Optimization SEO process or SEM expertise with experience in Google Analytics is a plus
- Relevant marketing experience managing Google ads, Twitter ads, LinkedIn ads, and Facebook ads accounts
- Possess a solid understanding of social media marketing and campaigning as well as a comprehensive knowledge of email marketing
- Ability to deliver on deadline.
- Must reside within Ikoyi, obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotodo and it’s environs.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio
- Ability to execute customer requests
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Must have strong skills in 2D & 3D Graphics, Familiar with Motion Graphics, and Animations;
- Must be able to use Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Corel Draw, or equivalent application(s).
- Highly skilled social media Manager (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Google, Tiktok, etc.), email marketer.
- Loves art and color
- Creative and self-motivating
- Highly organized and detailed
- Ability to relate with people.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.