Job ID 1853
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Fobsmarch Partners Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading providers of supply chain solutions. The company combines its core products, tailor-made end-to-end solutions to meet the needs of its customers’ supply chains, no matter how demanding they might be.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager who would be in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns to promote the company’s brand, products, and services. The duties include: planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends.
- Leading the marketing team in this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage all our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Work on SEO of the website pages
- Manage organization’s website
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Application Cover Letter along with their CV to the company’s email: email@example.com with “Job title” as subject of the email.