Job ID 30370
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The University of Lagos founded in 1962, has, for over 5 decades, provided qualitative and research-oriented education to Nigerians and all those who have entered its domain in search of knowledge. The University has built a legacy of excellence and has been instrumental in the production of top range graduates and academia who have had tremendous impact, directly or indirectly, on growth and development in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Director (Bursary)
- Prospective candidates for this post must possess a First Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized Institution with a minimum 2nd Class Lower Division plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption.
- SSCE / NECO / WASC / GCE O/L credits in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Minimum of 20 years post NYSC Accounting experience.
- Candidates must have at least 10 years relevant experience in a senior management level in the University of Lagos.
- Higher degree will be an advantage.
- In addition, candidate must be duly registered member of ICAN, ANAN or other equivalent professional bodies.
- Evidence of administrative experience is required.
- Candidate is expected to have sound knowledge or experience in Banking, Investment and Budgetary procedure.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online