Job ID 29979
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non- Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Programs (DOP)
- We seek applications from qualified persons for the Director of Programs position in a USAID funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award, being implemented in Lagos, Edo and Kwara States. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- The candidate will be based in Lagos with oversight functions on Edo and Kwara States and report to the Chief of Party.
- Professional documentation and timely submission of project reports and presentations.
- Strengthening the linkages between the community-based OVC care activities and health facilities providing HIV care and treatment towards ensuring a continuum of care.
- Support the strengthening of the capacity of implementing CSOS in the area of HIV prevention, community mobilization for HIV counselling and testing, PMTCT and Early Infant Diagnosis (EID), in addition to tracking LTFU cases, improved HIV Cascade and bi-directional referrals for uptake of services.
- Support the implementation ofactivities for OVC Preventive, SVAC and interventions for the OVC priority sub population (including OTZ for ALHIV) and VL Monitoring.
- MBBS or Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Health Administration, Management Social Work, or Business Administration with a focus on public health, social sciences or related field.
- A Master’s degree in Public Health will be added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Donor funded program such as USG,in designing and managing OVC and HIV programs, including strategic information.
- The DOP will have experience and demonstrated understanding in working with HIV and OVC community-led organizations.
- S/he will have excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and ability to develop and track workplans implementation.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)