Job ID 21799
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Halogen Group formerly known as Halogen Security Company Limited was incorporated in July 1992 as a private limited liability company, to fill the yawning gaps in quality security services in Nigeria. We lead the West African security solutions market, as we continually focus on delivering valued solutions across the industry’s value chain as the number one integrated safety and security solutions group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing staff on rigs.
- Working to strict schedules and deadlines.
- Supervising drilling and solving technical problems.
- Enforcing safety and disaster recovery procedures.
- Measuring operations against budgets.
- Analysing daily data on productivity.
- Costing and scheduling drilling operations.
- Establishing and administering drilling and service contracts;
- Preparing well data sheets.
- Designing and selecting well-head equipment.
- Designing directional well paths (horizontally or multi-laterally, as appropriate);
- Contributing to conceptual field development design.
- Working with multidisciplinary professionals to evaluate the commercial viability of the well and monitor progress during drilling.
- Coordinating and supervising the work of the drilling team.
- Undertaking engineering design and the planning of wells (including development work).
- Obtaining relevant data, carrying out engineering analysis on site and recommending necessary actions and writing up reports.
- Monitoring the daily progress of well operations.
- Managing operations on behalf of small clients.
- Drawing up drilling programmes, taking account of desired production flow rates.
- Adhering to environmental protection standards, in some cases through direct.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- At least seven (7) years of drilling experience.
- Strong math, analytical and communication skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Multinational Experience is a Must.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.