Job ID 29491
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ibis Hotel Ikeja is an international hotel company owned by AccorHotels, a hotel holding company. AccorHotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports, beaches or railway stations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring a good “Guest’s First Contact” with the hotel and assisting in guiding them inside.
Professional Techniques / Production
- Takes charge of the guest’s luggage on arrival.
- Ensures the smooth transfer of guest’s luggage on arrival and departure.
- Ensures that all vehicles can circulate freely around the parking area.
- Handles ad hoc requests for taxis.
- Drives guests as requested by Reception services.
Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment
- Respects norms concerning hygiene and cleanliness in the workplace (hotel approach, car, and lobby).
- Responsible for guests’ safety when driving them.
- Keeps reception up-to-date on any particular information, observations, or problems experienced during working hours.
- Ensures the safety of guests’ property (luggage, vehicles, keys, etc.).
- Applies the hotel’s safety regulations (fire hazards, etc.).
Skills / Qualifications Required
- Minimum of SSCE / NECO / GCE or and its equivalents
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a driver
- Good communication skills
- Vast knowledge of Lagos and its roads
- Keen sense of hospitality, outgoing and service minded
- Attention to detail and quality
- Good visual memory
- Good presentation
- Ability to lift, pull or carry a minimum of 3 pounds weight.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.