Job ID 7859
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications Secondary School (SSCE)
The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Unit Head
- Experienced and competent Driver who has an excellent driving knowledge of Nigeria, especially for the city where the Driver has been assigned. The role will require flexibility to meet busy travel schedules. It may also include occasional evening and weekend hours.
- In addition to the driving skills required, the ideal job holder will also be able to keep calm in heavy traffic and maintain a professional, highly confidential, and friendly approach whilst representing the Company.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of SSCE or above.
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience as a driver or chauffeur.
- A valid Driver’s Licence.
- Excellent navigation skills and substantial experience and knowledge of driving within Calabar, Lagos or Abuja.
- The ability to work very flexible hours.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Other jobs you may like
Technical Advisor – Food Security & Livelihoods at Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Abuja, FCT, Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)