Job ID 29495
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
UHR Consult is an HR advisory and talent acquisition firm with expert consultants and headhunters who are fully into the business of HR Advisory, researching, headhunting, and attracting the best fit for their clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce Operations Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Overview and Duties
- The E-commerce Operations Manager will oversee the e-commerce business’s logistics operation and manage, improve, and optimize different stages of the e-commerce supply chain.
- He/she will be in charge of overseeing and finding ways to further optimize the supply chain.
- Ensure accurate and timely order processing, shipping, and delivery to customers
- Implement systems and procedures to prevent stockouts
- Work closely with the customer service team to address customer inquiries, concerns, and feedback promptly and professionally
- Monitor customer reviews and feedback to identify areas for improvement in the online shopping experience
- Generate regular reports and insights to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement
- Monitor competitor e-commerce sites and industry trends to stay ahead
- Identify opportunities to differentiate our business and improve our competitive edge
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Business Management, or any related discipline
- Comprehensive understanding of the logistics system
- Experienced in end-to-end process management
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with leading E-commerce platforms
- Good leadership and people management.
N120,000 – N150,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.