Job ID 22741
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Engee PET Manufacturing Company Nigeria Limited – We pride ourselves with having the largest PET resin production capacity in West Africa. We have a state-of-the-art PET resin manufacturing facility, which has successfully obtained numerous certifications and recognition. Engee PET Manufacturing Company Nigeria Limited is the leading manufacturer of the highest quality food-grade PET resin in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EHS Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participate in implementing an effective EHS Management system across the company and manage occupational.
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Ability to Identify potential hazards in the work place
- Ability to oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes andhandle worker’s compensation claims
- Liaise with the quality control department of a company to determine if a finished product is safe for customers
- Liaising with relevant agencies and authorities
- Collaborate with law enforcement agents and investigators to address cases of workplace accident.
- Design strategies to reduce incidents of illness, environmental accidents, and other issues that may affect work place safety.
- Oversee company waste disposal methods to ensure they comply with safe disposal procedures
- Good analytical skills, verbal communication and the ability to think critically.
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 5 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email