Job ID 22969
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer Trainee
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative and innovative Electrical Engineer, who can ensure achievement of set targets for the unit and the organization by working with the team to ensure uninterrupted production through effective maintenance of all machines and utilities
- Collaborate with team members to ensure availability of a schedule for maintenance of all Electrical Equipment and office appliances and ensure this schedule is followed through for optimal efficiency output of related appliances and electricals.
- Work with team to achieve machine efficiency, and quick response to work demands.
- Work with team to achieve effective power distribution within the factory & offices.
- Work with team to maintain a schedule for carrying out servicing on the Machines
Essential Attributes and Experience
- B.Sc Degree with 0-1 years experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Quick to learn and adapt
- Engineering and Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Certification is also an added advantage
- Proper use of Excel and MS word
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.