Job ID 35022
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
African Industries Group (AIG) is a diversified global conglomerate with a legacy of 51 years of business excellence and sustainable growth. It is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. It has been contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic growth and industrial development and is equally committed towards the nurturing and development of the local community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- To carry out installation and maintenance services of electrical systems and repair of machinery in order to enhance productivity within the company and subsidiaries to meet organizational objectives.
- Carry out minor installations and maintenance services of electrical systems and machinery in packing and household.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning electrical equipment, and appliances.
- Conduct comprehensive maintenance and attend to breakdown issues on packing lines.
- Carry out machine inspection tasks and submit reports to the supervisor to ensure production effectiveness.
- Read and interpret blueprints and technical diagrams.
- Carry out planned maintenance on electrical systems and machinery to ensure efficient operation.
- Respond to emergency repair calls to avoid interruption in operation.
- Candidates should possess an OND / NABTEB, WAEC certificate in Technical, Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical systems.
The Person Must:
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent analytical skills and critical thinking abilities.
- Be self-motivated and able to work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Be observant and detail-oriented.
- Have experience in the maintenance of EOT Cranes, AC & DC Motors or MCC & PCC Panels
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: martins.atat@Africanindustries.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.