Job ID 5978
Experience Not Stated
Gender Male or Famele
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician – M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 4 Months
Employee Status: Employee
SPIE OIL & GAS Nigeria is currently looking for an Electrical Technician to join its work force in Nigeria, the main purpose of the job are:
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Repair and replace defective components in motors, generators, controllers, storage batteries, switchboards, conductors, switches and varied electrical fixtures.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical, electromechanical and electronic parts of machinery and equipment.
- Test solid-state circuitry to determine defective components in analog and digital equipment along with defective parts replacement.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Prepare schedules and coordinate activities with varied electrical divisions and sections.
- Plan and prepare work orders or instructions utilizing blueprints, sketches and drawings.
- Ensure accurate and apt completion of all protective maintenance duties.
- Ensure to populate printed circuit boards
- Evaluate electrical as well as operational problems.
- Electrical Technician for troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online