Job ID 10457
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Patricia is an alternative payment solutions company that facilitates the easy use of cryptocurrencies for everyday transactions. By harnessing the intrinsic power of Blockchain technology, Patricia is set to make Crypto easy for mankind, hereby creating a new and sustainable path for the present and future generations.
We’re a bunch of misfits who believe that crypto can be simplified into its easiest form. Together, we have created a really interesting place to work. From our lollipop moments to our ambiance and work ethics that encourage growth, Patricia has the best company culture style in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Email Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage overall email marketing strategy
- Create various email lists and campaigns
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates
- Test every campaign success
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Create smart email lists
- Increase email subscriptions
- Analyze data to get smart insights
- Suggest methods for improvements
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Proficient using marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with email automation tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.