Job ID 11189
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications Secondary School (SSCE)
Emirates is one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. Based in Dubai, Emirates connects people all over the world to a network of over 150 destinations. Emirates Group started out in 1985 with just two aircraft and handful of enthusiastic people. Now we have a team of over 60,000 and one of the largest fleets in the world. You could be part of our story and join us in our home city, Dubai. Our cosmopolitan team is built by people from over 160 nations. But wherever we’re from, there’s one thing we all share – a passion for travel.
We’re looking for people from across the globe to join our team in a vast range of areas. Be part of Emirates and help us to create the future of travel. Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cargo Assistant
Ref No: 220000NC
- To prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, maintain currency information and status of consignments.
- To update flight handling reports and to identify, monitor irregularities and discrepancies to achieve high service and quality standards.
- Provide necessary support in cargo commercial activities.
- To input statistical and operational data into the database to generate productivity reports.
- To ensure timely, effective communication and information flows and to produce routine reports for flight shift to incorporate required service standards.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to High School or O’ level equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with the CHA or Airline in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge of Cargo or related environment.
- Training on basic safety, cargo and ground handling courses.
- Knowledge of Internet and MS Office applications.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: You must have the right to live and work in Nigeria as the company will not assist with work permits and visas.