Job ID 29459
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
MyStaff is an HR consulting firm in Nigeria, offering recruitment & outsourcing to businesses to get the right human resources and improve business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Teacher
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
- OND, NCE, HND or Bachelor’s Degree in English and Education.
- Proven experience in a teaching role.
- Must be an eloquent and fluentEnglish speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.