Job ID 24345
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintains information technology (IT) infrastructure and services of the bank.
- Translate business needs to develop solutions from design to technological product.
- Oversee developer teams to ensure that product is delivered on time and to specifications.
- Determine technical needs such as hardware, software, scalability and security requirements.
- Coordinate design and integration of overall architecture and parts of proposed systems with business.
- Perform consistent update to documentation and designs as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in STEM
- Minimum of 6 years cognate IT experience, 3 of which must be in either infrastructure or software development
- Maintain configuration management database for the bank
- Utilize gap analysis techniques to identify and research on problems related to architecture in the enterprise, and proffering appropriate correction to Team Lead, Enterprise Architecture
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead Enterprise Architect
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral & Written communication – processing/spreadsheet.
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage e.g. ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF.
Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to research new technologies.
- Proficient in Enterprise Architecture tools. e.g., Visio, Draw.io etc.)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Cloud and On-Premise
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2023.