Job ID 21315
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Dominion Consulting Nigeria is an established Management Consulting, HR and Accounting company in Nigeria and the USA with a commitment to growing and expanding businesses in Africa and around the world. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time, On-site
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures to be implemented in the company
- Manage the recruitment process of employees by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees propagate the company’s vision, values and work philosophy.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, staff documentation detail etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Content development and management for the business
- Counsel on appropriate disciplinary measures to be meted out on staff.
- B.Sc / M.Sc. in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management (IRPM), Business Management or any related field
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (payroll structuring, benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Ability to showcase organizational and time-management abilities
- Ability to speak with good diction
- Good client relationship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Relevant experience is a plus.
N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Salary review after 3-6 months probation period.
- Proximity to the company’s location (Ogba) is an added advantage.