Job ID 32330
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Jibs-Ray Nigeria Limited is a recruitment and consulting company established in 2018 to proffer man power solutions to its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Environmental Science Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for managing the production of required project deliverables
- Planning and Monitoring of projects, energy audit and management
- Use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures
- Preparing and maintaining project stages plan as required
- Managing project documentation and report
- Coordinating all project activities and interfacing with the clients Installation and commissioning of completed projects
- Leading the team to achieve common goals, managing team members and achieving commitment to projects Developing proposal for new projects
- Planning and managing of all project resources
- Responsible for project logistics management system
- Training of projects staff Overseeing QA/QC and Certifications and standards
- Working with executives to implement performance management strategies and new opportunities
- Any other tasks as may deem fit by the Executive Director
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Electrical Engineering
- A certified project management professional
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Preferably male candidate
- Age: 20 – 45 years.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.