Job ID 28438
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Black Pelican Limited – The story of Black Pelican Limited began with a need. A need to find high quality bathroom solutions in Nigeria for a family home. A need to create a place of refuge for a young couple and their growing children. This need took us on a search that led outside the country to a business called ‘Tapitalia’ in Sandton mall. It became apparent that many other Nigerians had made a similar pilgrimage to Tapitalia for their bathrooms and kitchen fittings. The gap in the Nigerian market for high quality bathroom fittings became apparent at this time as most homeowners were forced to go to Coker market in Orile for their needs or seek solutions in other parts of the world in order to get the quality they desire. The BPL idea sought to fill this gap by providing high quality products, with utmost professionalism, to discerning customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage internal and external official documentation (including hard copy files) and correspondences on behalf of or at the instruction of the Executive Director.
- Relieve the ED of administrative details by scheduling appointments, receiving calls, and responding to requests for information and other routine external requests
- Attending and taking minutes of the Director’s meetings.
- Coordinate the calendar, travel, meetings, and schedule arrangements for the Executive Director.
- To coordinate operations of the Executive Director’s office.
- Coordinate Executive Director’s diaries, prioritizing and resolving conflicting diary appointments.
- Attend events and meetings on behalf of the ED where required.
- Preparation of letters, presentations, and reports at mutually agreed timelines with the ED
- Liaise/work with the Administration department in planning and organizing trips involving the ED
- Perform such ad-hoc duties and assignments as instructed by the ED.
- Engages both internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the Executive
- Liaising with vendors on behalf of the ED where required
- Creating reports on maintenance, repairs, safety and other occurrences for supervisors and other relevant staff for decision making.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.