Job ID 27389
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ciuci (pronounced see-u-see) Consulting established in 2007, is a global operations management firm specializing in the optimization of business operations through innovative strategies and consumer intelligence with a focus on socio-economic impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role of the Executive Assistant is to be an enabler of the Partner’s productivity. The Executive Assistant will communicate with various stakeholders within and outside the organization, manage schedules, and provide full administrative support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize schedule and maintain daily agenda, monthly calendar and appointments.
- Schedule and coordinate all travel arrangements
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence i.e., sort and read mail, draft responses, receive and send packages.
- Plan, organize and implement events such as meetings, business luncheons, client dinners
- Take comprehensive meetings notes
- Develop proposals and presentations for the Partner
- Attend to and monitor urgent enquiries and issues, ensuring they are brought to the Partner’s attention.
- Ensure the Partner is well prepared for every meeting
- Prepare and coordinate the development of presentations and other materials for the Partner’s speaking engagements
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc. to arrange meetings and prepare agendas
- Provide strategic and analytical support as required such as research and project monitoring
- Provide domestic support to Partner as required
- Reminds Partner about birthdays, anniversaries and other important occasions of family, friends and business associates.
- Uphold strict level of confidentiality
- Any other duties as may be requested by the Partner.
- Candidates should possess an HND or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite
- Outstanding interpersonal and emotional intelligence
- Effective time management
- Skilled research abilities
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online