Job ID 24575
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
EjiCareers is an independent recruitment consulting firm specialising in providing exceptional local and international recruitment consulting services. We provide our clients with specialist service recruitment for all sectors including Oil and Gas, IT & Technology, Finance and Consulting in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Operations Lead
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Fixed term (One year contract renewable annually)
Work Schedule: 9 – 5 Monday – Friday (We operate hybrid working)
- We are looking for a highly experienced and talented staff performance manager who will perform the duties of the Chief of Staff to the Founder of Nairametrics and will also double as Operations Lead.
- She will be tasked with overseeing all our internal and external communications, ensuring our message is clear, consistent and engaging.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organization skills.
- Ensures every member of the leadership team achieves their targets set for the organization.
- Ensure approved strategies and initiatives are implemented as and when due.
- Present daily, weekly and monthly reports on performance and targets.
- Track performances of all members of the Management Team and escalate non-performance as and when due.
- Enforce adherence to processes and service levels agreement across the business.
- Project the image of Nairametrics across social media, regulators and the general public.
- Manage all activities, schedules, meetings, engagement of the Founder and Partners.
- Must possess a B.Sc. (Postgraduate Degree is an advantage)
- This employee must have not less than 4 years working experience.
- Experience in HR/Performance Management or worked as Executive Assistant or PA.
- Must have excellent presentation skills and experience with report writing.
- Highly disciplined and driven for success.
- Lady not younger than 30 years for this position (desired).
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.