Job ID 31768
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The Letshego Group is a proudly African multinational organisation, headquartered and listed in Botswana and focused on delivering inclusive finance solutions to underserved populations across 11 Sub Saharan Markets. With a staff compliment of over 3,000 – including both direct and indirect sales agents – and more than four hundred thousand customers, Letshego is synonymous with leveraging innovation and technology to improve the lives of individuals who have limited access to traditional financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Assist the CEO with all administrative, organizational and operational matters as required.
- To serve as a point of contact and provide executive support for the CEO.
- To support facilitation of strategic initiative execution at the direction of the CEO.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commercial / Secretarial courses or other relevant courses from a recognized University
- Experience of at least 2 to 5 years in similar positions in an international environment
- Management Support knowledge
- Fully proficient in English, verbal and written
- Good communication skills with all levels in the company, no arrogance
- Fully proficient in Office Suite and online environment including social media
- Both team player and used to work alone
- Flexible, Social, Communicative, Altruistic, service oriented
- Good understanding of the role of people in delivering business goals and objectives
- Excellent organizational skills.
Thinking Requirements and Working Complexity:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Resourceful and Solution oriented thinking
- Reliable and friendly personality with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, CEOs, board members, external partners and donors
- Good technical understanding of office equipment and excellent computer literacy
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and followsthrough on outstanding issues to successful completion within agreed deadlines.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with good initiative and emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to deliver effectively and independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response as well as confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Must be multi-culturally aware and be willing to work across geographic diversity.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, a Motivation Letter / email detailing how their qualification experience fits the requirement for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.