Job ID 35237
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The VM Group was incorporated in 2007 with a vision to be the leading provider of marine support services to Offshore Exploration & Production, Marine Construction and Port / Terminal activities. Since then the group has grown rapidly and has been owning and operating a fleet of 15 offshore vessels including Tow Tugs, AHT & DP2 PSV/ AHTS vessels ranging from 55 MT to 150 MT Bollard pull in the recent past.
While the group has grown in size, it has also expanded its reach across the world. The company has offices in India, UAE, Nigeria and Singapore and employs multiple nationalities, be it on shore or offshore.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive – Operation
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Vessel certification, Monitoring and follow up with class / flag owners
- Operation Inspection of vessel during port calls
- Office file work and maintenance
- Coordinate vessel arrangement during port calls
- Arrange for Trail such as DP trail / class survey etc.
- Carry out accident investigation.
- Graduate Degree / Diploma in Shipping & Logistics.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience on same roll & responsibilities with Ship owning & ship manage company/ offshore shipping co.
- Knowledge of vessel certification
- Liaison with Ship owners / Class / Flag vendors
- Good communication skills oral and written in English
- Good knowledge of computer & use of software.
Application Closing Date