Job ID 36775
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT . The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc / HND in Secretarial Administration or Office Management and Technology with 2 – 3 years post NYSC experience in executive support to management.
- Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have verbal and written articulacy, professional discretion, efficiency, well-developed time management and strong organizational skills
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters is required.
- Confident and able to work on own initiative with limited supervision.
- Must be a female.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2023.