Job ID 21975
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT . The group possesses advanced medical equipments to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. These equipments include but are not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotatic biopsy and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Technical and Administrative support to the C-Level executive.
Educational Profession Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Secretarial Administration, Office Technology and Management only.
- At least 3 years experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Experience in working in a similar position is required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good data collection and analytical skills
- Expert level in written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skill, etc.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.