Job ID 35663
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Ernst & Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Associate
- EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) team is currently looking for an experienced immigration consultant, to support our Immigration Compliance and Advisory team in Nigeria, as an Experienced Associate (EA).
- The EA would provide support on various client engagements and develop transferable skills within the PAS Immigration team, through effective training and capacity building initiatives.
Expectations / Key Responsibilities
- Provide adequate support on multiple client engagements
- Good analytical, project management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Identify issues, propose solutions, address clients’ needs and execute deliverables as assigned
- Work with minimal to zero supervision
- Demonstrate teamwork, good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Participate in commercial research and marketing efforts
- Stay up to date on topical immigration matters and contribute to thought leadership and training initiatives
- Demonstrate good communication skills in terms of business writing, presentation, and public speaking engagements
- Demonstrate fast learning and adaptation skills
- Good use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint tools
- Minimum qualification is Degree (Second Class Upper) in a Social Science Course
- Keen interest and good knowledge of relevant immigration regulations and laws guiding the mobility, employment and residence of foreign nationals in Nigeria.
Knowledge / Relevant Experience:
- Basic understanding of relevant immigration laws and statues such as Nigeria Immigration Act 2015, Regulations 2017 and the NVP 2020
- Knowledge of basic entry and exit protocols for ECOWAS nationals and Alien nationals
- Knowledge of the visa extension policy and how it applies
- Experience in preparation and filing of Expatriate Quota (EQ) applications
- Experience in preparation and filing of statutory returns such as EQ returns, SSS Returns, Understudy reports, TWP returns, etc.
- Experience in preparation and processing of Visa on Arrival (VOA) and Temporary Work Permit (TWP) Pre-approvals
- Knowledge of various CERPAC – related applications at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) offices.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.